Supporting Private Practice Dentistry
PracticeLife Study Club
(There are no Study Club opportunities open at this time,
please stay tuned for future Study Club events)
Supporting overhead reduction while protecting your revenue through opportunities to improve practice efficiency and profitability.
Discover our network of services to help
Manage, Grow, and Protect Your Practice!
What services are you interested in for your Practice?
NETWORK OF SERVICES
Stronger Practice. Stronger Life.
Current CE Courses available.
Learn how PracticeLife helps your independent
practice stay healthy
• Opioid Prescribing in a Dental Practice
(Mandatory Course for 2021 License Renewal)
• How to Thrive, not just Survive Post-Pandemic
Summer CE Series
2 CE Credits
* No refund after 6/1
10 am - 12 pm (EST)
• Non-opioid medications for the treatment of pain
• Pain in infants and children
• Impaired professionals
• Treating patients in recovery
• Learn the Five Success Strategies to provide results
• Eliminate the “data fog”, focusing on actionable
information your team can implement immediately
• Maximize profitability by filling holes in your schedule
• Track reappointment activity through the day and stop
losing so many patients
• Set KPIs to help you reach your goals more effectively